PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2003, 21:24
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
left to defend himself from a flurry of perverse opinions
4711, get a life
K: Remaining silent on his ONLY 9 ATPLs 'newcomer' Some of my relations might have something to say to you about 'newcomer' waving that silly royalist imperialist flag around. 'bigboys' Certainly don't consider a bunch of entrenched D&G Ppruners 'big boys'. Do you suggest rugby players? What does that prove, your thick up top with fatty thighs... 'Control' I never perported to be an expert in lethal combat. But while quite capable, I may not be able to 'control' myself in immediate life defense situations. The now victim may also suffer from medical, heart, etc. problems.
Flyer, I don't know what pax you represent - the fairies and pansies I suggest. Certainly not representative of the wider public that are backing me.
IWFAJ, Never have called myself any of those 3 professions, although I am accomplished in the first 2 'fields'. As a model pilot, I have only come here to inform and educate. My position has become untenable due to these outrageous attacks, while trying to engage (it feels sometimes, single-handedly) in world counter terrorism.
Andu, Yes, I often fly beween 410 and 510, I term high level where you don't get your oxy mask on in an explosive decompression (have had one before).