PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2015, 16:47
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At this point, I believe nobody really cares.
May I offer that your reply suggests you care.

...but I doubt even an empty F35 can fly what Makepiece flew loaded a couple of years ago on RIAT,
May I ask if this conclusion is based on actual data, or on assumptions? And if the former, would you mind sharing the data?

Yes well, you don't negate accusations with lies if you're responsible person/company
May I repeat my previous statement that appears to have been either missed or ignored?

...while his claims are controversial, none of Flynn's claims were shown to be false, as many here are suggesting.

May I gently point out that you have not just "suggested" Flynn's claims are false, but you have directly called them "lies." Can you please provide any data that supports your accusation? Or is this a wild conclusion based on false assumptions?

Again, if you're building a fighter aircraft without specified flight performance it's a...well, I've never seen one.
May I respectfully inquire how many aircraft development/procurement programs you have been directly involved with? And how many of those programs met all the performance requirements without modification, and were on budget and were on schedule? If the answer is none, then may I venture that having "never seen one" rather moots your argument.