PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair SSTR
Thread: Ryanair SSTR
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2015, 19:25
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In 1998 I did my first TR on a commercial jet with 2500 of which 1500 as in instructor and the rest in GA business jets.The company, a small charter operator, paid for it while he paid me and my very good quality accommodation in Brussels. I signed an agreement which was worth the paper it was written on. I had a regular contract with full pension. Now you want to spend a substantial amount of money for a career that beside being vastly overrated and underpaid will not grant you any benefit or perk, not even a uniform, if not the extreme pleasure of sitting 100' of hours in a pressurized tube with wings designed in 1954 with no possible development than migrating to the desert since by doing , so you are undermining the future of those European pilot still enjoying that minimum of benefits that should come natural when you are in charge of hundreds of life in the same tube moving fast at the boundary of the troposphere. You are evidently your and our worst enemy and you should shoot yourself instead of falling in the trap. Have you ever asked your self how they would have to source their pilots if no one was paying to become one. Spend the money on something worth more than a type rating. You will not be in business..you are the business.