PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Embry-Riddle Aeronautics Online degree valid in Canada?
Old 28th Jul 2015, 20:02
sirscarecrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Embry-Riddle Aeronautics Online degree valid in Canada?

Hey all

Before I go spend a lot of cash for the ECA process in Canada to validate my bachelor of science in Aeronautics (from Embry-Riddle worldwide), I wanted to know if any Canadian mates here know if the course would be valid? I do have 2 semesters on campus from 10 years ago, then joined the airlines and the reason I concluded it online was because of the constant flying around, I could not participate in classes (due to the changing schedules).

I did a lot of research, but could not find much, but apparently, the Aeronautics bachelor they offer fully online has a good rep. but I was just curious if Canadian authorities do accredit it as an equivalent degree to a Canadian bachelor of science in Aeronautics.

Another kind request. Please let's not go off with costs etc of the course. Yes, ERAU is expensive we all know this, but from all the other threads I looked at concering ERAU, like almost all were hijacked with the whole cost issue. Thanks in advance fellow aviators.