PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lowered requirements Emirates
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2015, 19:18
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things have changed. No doubt about that. But none of us can do anything about that. I have been reading for years on the forum and I know that it won't. They got lots of cash, they don't need to bend. They know they can get people to come for interviews and neither unions are allowed in ME3. So all in all, let's stop the rambling and focus our efforts on something productive. No point rambling here. People who will join will join and the 9th floor or the floors below them don't CARE.

Pilots have been rambling that there is crew shortage and they fly too much, so EK also knows they aren't getting talents. So leave it to them if they have to get turboprops or ATP holders or whatever. How does it matter to you all. If no one is joining them and they had to lower their requirements to ease all of your flying or new airplanes or whatever reason, so be it. Let's not get down that route that TP pilots or guys with low time cannot fly weather or don't have experience. People will do the exact opposite no matter what you say and all of you should know this by now.