PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2015, 10:01
All names taken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Johnnychips
Anybody know why immigration insist you use your e-passport even if people are free at the desks?

They don't. When you're approaching the queue, just ignore the guy that does the EU/NonEU/E-passport shout out and make your own judgement call. Do it all the time and never had a problem. If you stop and have the conversation waving your e-passport though they will direct you to the e-gates.

MANFOD
It will be interesting to see how Iberia Express and Austrian perform when they start - I guess advanced bookings will be an indication for those in the know.

I have just had to book a fight to Vienna for mid August: believe it or not for my travel dates, Jet2 were the most expensive. Austrian after that.
Significantly cheaper were SN Brussels - I've gone for that and saved £88 which will comfortable pay for my first night's accommodation. Easyjet will shake this market up I think when they start.

LAX
with MAN highly likely and implemented by 2018

This implies that at least the non-charter carriers to the US will all be in the extended T2, including AA, Can you confirm?