Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2015, 17:08
spannersatcx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by MANFOD
Interesting question Bagso.

From the airport's perspective they will want as many pax as possible using the CX flights to be new customers who previously didn't use MAN at all.

From CX 's standpoint, they will be hoping for pax transferring from other carriers irrespective of what routing they previously took from MAN or from another airport.

The outbound loads at 100% is terrific, but inbound loads also have to be put in the mix of course for overall LFs. Have they been encouraging too, do we know?
315 in Saturday, 300 Thursday.

Originally Posted by Mr A Tis
Good querstion Bagso.
It must rate as one of the most successful start up routes of any airline anywhere.

There was talk not so long ago about Singapore & Cathay dropping capacity into Moscow & reallocating elsewhere, anyone any update on those rumours?
Didn't CX stop flying to DME a little while ago?
Start up route! Resumed route technically speaking!
The first CX 350 is on the final assembly line at Toulouse, and I believe the 2nd has just arrived there. My understanding is CX will receive 1 per month from Feb 16 with a total of 12 by the year end. Initially the first a./c will be operated in and around Asia for around 3 months before ULH services, to yet to be decided destinations, start.
CX take delivery of their 52nd 777-300ER, next week I think.
So maybe by the back end of next year there may be enough a/c to start a daily operation to MAN, if they decide to of course, we will have to wait and see what the decisions will be.