PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TP rating Vs Jet rating
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2015, 17:20
eaglescout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TP rating Vs Jet rating

Hello again all,

Still not made my decision weather or not to go down the pay2fly route it's really going against my grain 😖 that I'm even thinking about it.

If I was to go for it ......Is it best to do a jet 737/320 or TP ATR/Dash/sabb what are people views on the pro/cons to doing one over the other.

What are the chances of securing a job without hours on either ? Or do you need hours ?

Please keep to the topic If you can I have read many comments on how many people feel regards pay2fly !I have mixed feelings about it to. I have met many pilots who have gone down this route and work for major carriers and I have spoke to them regarding the moral issue and many said they were against it but it will never stop and all the while your digging in your heels saying I will not pay !!!! The guy next to you will and it's the world we live in now. They also say do what you feel is right for you and don't worry about what people think.

I'm seriously thinking about it , but if I can I am trying to work something out without paying for line training if possible. Any thoughts on which is best jet or TP hours no hours moving on from TP to Jet ?

I'm a weekend instructor 1900TT age 32.

Thank you in advance