PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vueling pilots forced voluntarily to Italy
Old 24th Jul 2015, 08:44
Microburst2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worker rights in spain are non-existent, specially those of pilots.

They can't strike because laws have been enacted that make all forms of strike illegal one way or the other, and union leaders are personally liable, so they can loose everything if they try to stand against the slavers.

Workers are totally defenseless against any aggression from the greedy managers. There is no escape. RYR and EZY are legacy airlines compared to Vueling and IBeria Express, when it comes to T&Cs. FOs in these companies make less that the cashiers in Carrefour. A pilot could work one month in the sandpit and spend three unpaid leave months in his spanish home and make the same money.

Bear in mind that in Europe Ryanair has been operating with fake contract pilots for over 15 years and nothing happens, except in France. Even with the precedent of France the rest of Europe is looking to the other side and allows the law to be cheated by the companies.

Europe nowadays is far far worse than the US on the subject of lobbyists and such. The experts made their research as requested by EASA and said more rest and less duty is the way to go in the new FLT regulations? No way! less rest and more duty, airlines say. Fvck the experts! This is the Europe we leave in. You can be shafted by all, but be protected by none. Air France-KLM WTF??? BA-IB? WTF????? The name of the game is irreversible operations, to suck the blood from everybody. How do you undo that, if it doesn't work anymore? I mean when it doesn't work anymore. Oh I wish Greece had the virtue of destroying the Euro, that huge irreversible mistake, and many of the impossible institutions of the EU.

It is not that we should go communists or anything, as it appears they will go in Spain soon, but some kind of resistance has to be opposed, and all of Europe is to blame for not doing so.