PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2015, 11:39
Hanima

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage 2

Finally went it for the dreaded day, to take the stage 2 assessments. To be honest, the morning was pretty nerve racking. In the end, 4 out of a total 9 moved on to the afternoon.

"I recall 6-8 missed checkpoints (most of those barely missed), probably 6-8 potential conflicts which were all immediately averted, no collisions, probably around 35-50% on audio sums and an acceptable (although, not efficient) time of completion."

CJWSTR93, my experience with DART was slightly different. On the 5th exercise (second scored one) I got a crash or two (silly mistake, really, but oh well). Other than that, got every checkpoint (most of them close to the red dot), no potential conflicts, and missed one audio sum. However, admittedly, I got those objectives at the cost of some efficiency (in number of instructions, not time of completion). I'm crossing my fingers now, on account of that crash in ex.5, but feeling optimistic.

Here's to a (hopefully) not very long wait for stage 3! Maybe I'll see some of you there

Btw, how is the situation for those who were waiting for new dates?