PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 21st Jul 2015, 17:54
Kirks gusset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob, your previous post 176 ( now edited !) stated AB has nothing to do with LH, but I clearly showed you that was wrong and I appreciate you taking out your previous statement Now you are admitting that LH training and AB do have a relationship some small progress..My previous post never claimed there was a relationship between AB and SXS, no idea where you got that chestnut !
All I have to do is now convince you the LH/AB cadets are being lined trained and continuously assessed at THY and have 5 year contracts?
SXS as we all know is the child of the THY/LH union and SXD formed a few years ago is the German entity, but because you are not " in the loop" you probably are not aware that SXD has the long haul operation in Co-operation with LH as Eurowings and SXD have requested SXS Pilots for the A330 operations out of Germany from 2016.. THY have also been asked if they can supply A330 crews and the most likely route will be the A330 crews being trained at THY ex AB.. now if you don't believe me. speak to Bay M.B on the A330 fleet, maybe some of this info may not be common knowledge (yet) As for a vacation.. yes badly needed especially from doubting thomas on this forum..

PS thank you for confirming the 29 percent voting rights from Ethiad, which as we see is not a majority!

I'm not confused but you are clutching at straws.. the commute Rumour is just that and for certain nothing will happen this side of the new year, especially as 19 Captains have been loaned to SXS..

Remember, the original Title of this thread and the implication people were leaving in droves etc etc, clearly, this is not the case and rather than chew chunks out of each other is it not better to comment on the original thread and " working conditions" which to some new comers seem ideal

Last edited by Kirks gusset; 23rd Jul 2015 at 17:01.