PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 21st Jul 2015, 02:48
Josh Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Dunda,

Good for you for sitting down and going through the entire EBA. That is the only way one can make an informed decision.

Most of what you are asking is self evident if you jump on the AFAP website and go through the Easterns Updates.

Easterns do not appear to have a document that is "in agreement", hence the PIA ballot.

In Easterns update 42, dated 05JUN15, the following is written

Today they revealed that they went to XXXXXX XXXXXXX who directed them to respond with only two options.

These are:
1.A roll-over agreement; or
2.An equivalent agreement to the Sunstate proposal.

In update 43, they assess the option of accepting our proposed agreement, and decide against it based on their calculations.

So "an equivalent agreement" has already been offered to Easterns, they have assessed it and said no, why ?, I believe update 46 was written to answer exactly why.

I believe their update 46 answers many of your questions, have you seen it ?

As many above suggested, much more can be achieved with legal cooperation between the two pilot groups.

Jets, I think you answered that one for yourself .

One last point, you are not voting on which EBA to select, the Eastern EBA or the Sunstate EBA.

P.S. I am certain if you emailed the EAA PC with your remaining questions, they would talk to you. Because of the emotional behaviour of a couple of the posters above, you might get a better response one on one. It's also a fair bet adults would not want to buy into defaming a peer, even if it is from behind a pseudonym.

Last edited by Josh Cox; 21st Jul 2015 at 05:39. Reason: missing letter