PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon 50 - Catalina island?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2015, 02:26
BeachAV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Flexjet - that was the thread I actually got the "Wrigley Falcon 50" source from, but couldn't (can't) really find any corroborating stories other than what that guys said in that thread. It sounded like they regularly took it out there, so thought some people might have actually seen it on the ramp there.

NewForest's link adds a bit more mystery because it mentions a Falcon 10 - so it sounds like they might have taken a Falcon in to KAVX, just wondering what type. Having watched quite a few Falcon 50, 50EX, and 7X videos last night..it isn't hard to imagine it happening since they have such awesome performance.

An Electra touch and go at Catalina would certainly stay in the memory banks..<g> Nice..

Mizuno boy - Thanks for the confirmation that the numbers work. So at least it's possible according to the AFM. I'm just amazed (in this day and age) that there isn't a picture or story on the internet..<g> Usually my research isn't this hard..

Thanks for the comments guys...

Edit - I shot off a query to the Catalina Aero Club contact - if anyone would know, they would...

BeachAV8R

Last edited by BeachAV8R; 20th Jul 2015 at 02:38.