PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2015, 14:38
Capt Coco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Compadre who were the couple of Aussies that left just after they got checked to line recently?? Honest question just out of curiosity. PM me if you don't want to post on the forum.

I heard of the American F/O who left 1 months after training back in March/April, and the 2 American Captains that are leaving (one this month and one in September). Good luck them, both really nice guys it's a pity they are leaving.

But I must have been on leave when a couple of aussies left recently....and where did they leave to??? It's not that great at Tiger and Jetstar?!?!?!

And is it true (AGAIN) only 2 out of the 5 F/O's that just went through the Command evaluation are starting command training next month!?!?!?!?

And is it true only one of the two guys going for their command check a couple of days ago passed their JCAB check ride?!?!?! Who was it TL or LS??

I don't know how we are going to keep the numbers even if we continue to only upgrade a couple of guys every few months while we recruit up to 50 F/O's a year?!?!?!