PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 19th Jul 2015, 02:24
Fuel-Off

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
It has everything to do with this thread, Josh. That complete abortion of a 'forum' was nothing more than a witch hunt to weed out those who dared to happen an opinion in favour of the EBA and (gasp) actually give informed answers as to why, using their real names.

The fact that it was moderated by yourself and DIVOSH - the two most vocal opponents of the EBA, just showed right from the outset that it was NEVER going to be a balanced discussion and those who spoke out against your rantings were set upon by the restless lynch mob (the small group of pilots you've corrupted) - and the posts becoming just plain vile. For the record I never posted on that 'forum' only because I didn't want to subject my intelligence to something so pathetic and wrong.

We all know you have an axe to grind with the council, Josh. But to do what you have facilitated on social media, I hope the ramifications from that get back at you in big way. You may think you don't deserve this spray, but neither did those other pilots who just happen to disagree with you.

Rant over.

Fuel-Off

Last edited by Fuel-Off; 19th Jul 2015 at 05:12. Reason: Anger made me type funny