PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clarity Aloft
Thread: Clarity Aloft
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2015, 00:44
RAY - Musician Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi whoknows idont,

My situation is very similar with yours
I came really close to ordering the Nanocomm 2 GA from the UK as well as I always look at those very light weight with custom ear-molded shell features.

Nanocomm 2 GA is really in a good price and good deal, and they even have the AUX input jack. (But that's AUX input don't have Auto-Mute which is not good for me)

However, I am considering Phonak Freecom 7100 as well although it is very pricey. I hear quite a lot good reviews of Freecom 7100 and smart "ambient awareness" is quite unique and useful for me.

Would you mind to tell me more about your experience with the Phonak headset regarding the quality, comfortably and sound protection & quality?

For the lack of bluetooth, I think you can try the BluLink/FlightCell Pro (3rd party products) or even use the AUX input adaptor for inputting the music/cell phone. However, as you mentioned, the feedbacks of BluLink were not very satisfactory...quite pricey as well

The final options is try the Bluetooth connector/Adaptor of Bose/LightSpeed/Sennheiser... (But its may be only work for their own headset...)

Thanks