PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2015, 16:51
DIESELENGINE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Expressions,

. Don't wanna chase this rabbit to far down the trail, though I gotta admit it is pretty tempting, I just love comparing airbus to other aircraft.

FUN FACT: did you know that airbus is the only airplane manufacturer who's design philosophy created mayday scenarios out of thin air, when otherwise airplane itself was structurally and mechanically sound and who's philosophy was a direct cause or a major contributing factor to deaths of hundreds of people? But the best part is that airbus meanwhile vehemently continues to blame pilots for everything. (I know other manufactures have done that, but boy, airbus takes it to the whole another level.

They even go as far as to ruin lives of their own test pilots just to keep their dumb philosophy in. Its like dudes, c'mon, the wheel has already been invented, what a heck are you doing??!! its not working!! stop killing people!!!
A320 first flew in 1987 and they still haven't figured out how to make it a finished product? They keep pupping out with those OEB's and keep rewriting and inflating FCOMs like there is no tomorrow! (OEB's are basically quick patch-ups for their dumb philosophy) 1987 man!! How much time do they need?!?! When will this stop? "A321,319,350,330,NEO? Airbus! stop it, just finish A320 for crying out loud!"

I mean I understand they would have to pretty much do a complete 180, but aren't people's lives more important???

Anyways hope I didn't hurt anybody's fellings, I'm gonna drop this subject, I really think we should keep this thread to its original purpose.

But hey for those who maybe interested, here is video that just touches on some of the airbus' philosophy issues:

P.S.
Airbus' pilots lives are so empty and grey that they are actually looking forward towards dying because it will give them something to do! True story!