PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2015, 08:01
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
DB sorry but I've no energy to engage in the school yard type jibes that typify much and many of your postings.

Ive not knocked the people working at CHC, I don't doubt they are hard working people doing a good job. You sounding sympathetic to their cause / plight sadly isn't going do them any good though is it?

CHC isn't trading where it is because of some handbaging on here nor will it rise because of a good noshing.

You and others critical of the market what you forget is its there you find people who actually own the company. Full stop.

I sounded caution of the company lately after questioning NWS and asking him why he was a buyer. Nothing to date has changed that view and looking at where the stock trades it seems it's not a isolated view.

Hard work alone won't save the company, like it hasn't saved very many other industries and business in the past. To think other wise is merely sticking your head in the sand.

If you don't mind tell me how I've mis-represented anything in this thread. Just one thing....