PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2015, 21:52
SpazSinbad

Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts
Aaahhh 'MachTwo' 'what is the point'? Yes someone is wrong on the internet - again. And it is tiresome to correct the record. Whilst the illustration of being 'incorrect on the internet' SHIRLEY is clear? [A4G is 885 not 887] AND I have been here before - mostly to chat about the incorrect information about NavAv and the F-35C testing - before and after the CVN test and V-22s on CVNs/CVFs as aerial refuellers (on another thread entirely). Also included would be the X-47B tests and JPALS info - and yet crabs were not so interested in the good information provided. However I stopped because of many reasons - one of which you know from your very brief post history on F-16.net, where your assumptions were hilarious.

And I will wager that your brief posting history on F-16.net was to SHIRLEY stir up something or other. I guess only you know. And just to be annoying, here is the correct info on another page on the A-4 Association Website (and yes long ago attempts to correct many other mistakes about the RAN FAA and A4Gs have not been acted upon there).

01 SEP 1971:
RAMP STRIKE! Royal Australian Navy Skyhawk BuNo 154906, #885, makes it "feet dry", but crumpled. #885, landing gear crunched. RAN

Last edited by SpazSinbad; 17th Jul 2015 at 22:02. Reason: crabs