PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle jet at it again
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2015, 17:45
AMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....... those p2f priced as such are pricing themselves out - the final salary even in BA is not worth an investment of 120k after CPLMEIR cost ......But there will be one punter who will find the cash - silly them.

I don't have a handout of cash as I earn my own and pay out of my own earnings - I would if it would help and only to realise the dream .......

OAA and CTC have with the help of EZY - MON - others have been monopolising the industry and discriminating against modular and integrated for years. Such is life

Why are the usual bashes not fighting against forcing people to provide their age/DOB on CAE website when applying for RYR.... It's totally illegal.......... Because we are suckers to accept the bulls@@t!

It's all discrimination one way or another - I am sure all those modular people who could afford intergrated and were able to do it - would if it helps them. Yet they can't and by the sole virtue rule themselves out of the back door entry - why?

It's about pure cash - if you don't have it - it's life - suck it up

Like here - if you have the privilege of money then you will climb the ladder quicker - if not - it's get back in the que.... It happens in other professions as well ie The legal profession, accountancy, Trading etc

Life ain't fair - aviation entry ain't fair and totally corrupt - but it is what it is....

I agree that in a collective we can make a stand - but all are only there for their gain.

Once you have a job you won't even have the time to speak to a wannabe - that's what I find....

So now the attitude - if you have it - flaunt it!