PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle jet at it again
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2015, 14:13
go.around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swarm

I think you need to understand flight reports from a lot of the schools are not a true example of a persons ability. I know personally people who got good marks not because they flew well but the instructors were not strict and airmanship was never bothered about. Then there were others who had lower graded reports but were definitely better pilots. If every student was marked to the same benchmark same examiners same conditions etc then the reports can be taken on board as a true indication.

The end goal is everyone wants to get flying.... however i think some of the guys are saying by doing P2F you are destroying the entry level into the industry making it not about ability but money...hence the rich kids comments that come out. If these kids had to work for their course fees, ratings and line trainings would they do this???? I think not ....

From your comments you do come across defensive of the rich kids rather than understanding the underlying comments.

Line training has worked for people to get into job 737 787 777 or whatever but one thing look at the carnage this has caused for people like yourself...

line training from 35k to now close to 120,000 .... what next more people do this and line training becomes 200,000 how many rich kids would pay then??