PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2015, 20:17
MANFOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, it would be great to have the headline grappling growth, but, the customer experience is already dire, so, to go back to where I started, I would much prefer 'steady as she goes' so that MAN can work on getting the customer experience right
I tend to agree LAX. The queues for TCX and EZY in T1 can be pretty daunting at peak times and likewise TOM in T2 I imagine.

Having said that, our own experience of both T1 (TCX) and T2 (TOM) in the last 6 weeks, departing at 06.00 and 06.50 have been ok with plenty of check-in desks open and security waits of less than 15 minutes each time. But T1 does look messy when queues for check in stretch back to the central doors and the separate lines for say TCX and TS are not readily identifiable for pax just arriving. Can't speak for T3 recently but T1 airside isn't great.

We may not see many more based a/c until the redevelopment is well advanced, but let's hope efforts to fill some of those quieter periods during the day in summer and to boost winter operations are successful.