PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some advice on pax safety please
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2015, 12:36
Fionn101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly the sort of stuff I am looking for... keep it coming

@V800 thanks for the photographer tips, I have asked that the pilots park the 2 planes in a V shape and get the group photo before any engine starts.

@Lets Aviat Cheers for that , I'll quick check there are air sick bags. it is this kind of advice I am after , specifically people's mindset in or around propeller aircraft.

@BackPacker , thank you so much , that sounds like a well executed strategy you have going. we are fortunate to be in a fenced environment and we will have marshal's on the day who are knowledgeable airisde.
P.S. it sounds like a wonderful thing you are doing with these aviation days, Good on Ya !

I was concerned with photographer's going wandering for that special shot , I recall a story here on PPrune about a student being lectured because he had gone to the runway threshold to capture a photo of an airplane landing. I can see why they went to get the photo without knowing the dangers involved. it made for sober thinking.

Thanks again for all the advice offered so far, hopefully it makes for an enjoyable day for all.

Fionn