PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More resignations at easyJet...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2003, 10:07
BTB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

No Sponsor: you really are the word that ladies hate.

You were NOT asked to clean the cabin. The fast turnrounds and cheap prices are achieved by having the cabin crew clean the cabin rather than have expensive and delaying cleaning companies clean the a/c after every sector. A short domestic sector should not generate SO much rubbish. You were asked to hand in your rubbish to the crew in the descent as they came throught through the cabin rather than stuff it in the seat back or throw it on the floor like the animal you probably are. All the crew were probably doing were trying to make you aware of this. I constantly despair of pax (particularly parents) who just throw cr@p on the floor as if they lived in a midden.

Recently ( I wear four bars) I had a cabin crew into discretion on a long four sector day AGP-LTN and to try and help them out and during my cruise pa explained that they they had had a long tiring day and had to clean the a/c so would the pax please help them by handing any rubbish to them in the descent. One @rsehole father of 4 stood up in the cabin and shouted "did you `ear that! They want us to clean the plane for them" He then went around the a/c encouraging the other pax to trash the jet, which many of them did.

Last edited by Hawk; 9th Jul 2003 at 02:44.