PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - “SIDS compulsory because of CASA Regulatory Structure?”
Old 15th Jul 2015, 11:22
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its quite funny all those that say they know me but actually don't. I actually get on very well with owners operators etc. Its just the odd few that rock my boat. I always look for the best outcome in all the work I do and the team around me.
And as for working im wondering how many of you miss xmas or new years day working in the heat of summer protecting others community houses lives or weekends to be on call but not get paid for it. How about ringing your local plumber or electrician to come out after hours. Yep they do that for free. And don't forget when your on a trip and you have a dead mag and go to the hangar and expect everyone to drop what they doing and give you 100 precent because your just the most important person in the world.

And then don't forget that we know nothing and you all know it all. Fact is most pilots what they know about maintenance can be written on a head of a pin with a felt tip marker.

This is what we do week in week out. Every wonder why there arnt many Lames on here.
Fact is Lames are a dying breed. Money is not the best for the legal responsibility that we hold. When a Dr makes a mistake he takes one out at a time, we take multiply. And if its so easy why don't you do it,
But bus drivers like leadsled that know it all but actually don't that tell you that you are not issuing a M/R right but never have issued one in their life and tell you doing it wrong and you don't know what your doing but never have signed for anything either, typical of the breed.

Its easy to be brave when you don't have to sign for it