PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2015, 09:43
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NQY/BCN

cornishsimon

Certainly like Barcelona one of the more interesting routes to watch as load facors have been good and I have tried to monitor fares. They have been what you would expect with Friday and Saturday outbound BHX good and Sunday and Monday inbound with the rest of the week variable.

The flight is fully booked Thursday, Friday and Saturday already and Sunday not far but of course the schools break up Friday so not a good sample check really.

The fact that winter allows you to select the route indicates that it is under consideration but the same happened last year.

Winter is 3 x FR, 2 x VY, 2 x NAX and 3/4 ZB which is certainly a lot of capacity as I can remember some winters with not a single operator.

mart901

The June CAA stats should be out today and this will show the first full month of the four operators but of course no split between the airlines. I have seen some individual loads and they seem to be all pretty good with Monarch possibly the lower load factor but they use 73G's, A320's and 321's on the route to match demand.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 15th Jul 2015 at 09:45. Reason: added text