PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 15th Jul 2015, 09:03
cbr58

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many thanks for your post, I appreciate it.

I really don't care about the environment and work conditions in FZ. I'm reading Flydubai's thread since months or maybe more, i'm aware about all the good and bad things, i've been in Dubai and other cities of the middle east, i have friends working down there, and filled the rest, it looks like a dream place for me.

When to start it's not a problem for me, if they are going to say, "ok, you'will start in 2017-18, that's great, means that i'm hired.

Here's my details:

Just licensed, with 200 hours flying time.

Actually i have two medical limitations, TML (time, 1 year instead of 2) and OML ( only as or with a qualified copilot, means that i can't fly with a pilot that holds an OML limitation). Seems that the GCAA is following the EASA rules since a few months, but FlyDubai's medical limitation policy it's a different issue.

I just need to figure out how the things are working, because since today, i know 4 guys that have attended the type rating course with CAE. Two of them are in ( 1 years and a half ago), one of them had been called for the selection process, but he failed ( 1 year ago, and he spoke about an unfair process), and the last one (Janaury 2015) has never been called for the interview.

Everything about a possible assessment is under my control in terms of study and preparation. The problem is " will i ever get the call from FZ"?