PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 14th Jul 2015, 10:28
Josh Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Roger,

I do not feel I am cherry picking, this is a legitimate question / possible script issue with the document, the Clause 25.1.2 is (verbatim):

25.1.2 Pilots covered by this Agreement endorsed on Dash 8 100, 200 and 300 series aircraft shall be paid the following annual salaries in accordance with the following table on the first full pay period on or after the date specified:
So, if a new pilot is not yet "endorsed on Dash 8 100, 200 and 300 series aircraft", are they still paid as if they were "endorsed on Dash 8 100, 200 and 300 series aircraft" ?

Same issue for the Q400 (verbatim):

25.1.3 Pilots endorsed on Dash 8 400 series aircraft shall be paid the following annual salaries in accordance with the following table on the first full pay period on or after the date specified:
Legally binding documents must be tested for loop holes, is this an unintentional loop hole or intentional change ?

25.5.2 Subject to sub-clause 25.5.3 below, a First Officer employed by the Company on or after the date of approval of this Agreement, will be paid the applicable rates set out in the Tables at clause 25.1.2 or 25.1.3 above.
That does not mention new, old, endorsed or not endorsed.

I'm not seeing any hysterical ramblings on this thread, could you please point out which posts/posters you think qualify ?