PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - “SIDS compulsory because of CASA Regulatory Structure?”
Old 14th Jul 2015, 02:06
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Folks,
Obviously, in yr wrong's way of thinking, without the extraordinary skill, daring, dexterity, dedication to duty and altogether humble virtuousness of the sainted LAME, the paramount goal of "air safety" would not be possible, as all those irresponsible and generally incompetent threats to air safety, known collectively as "pilots" and "owners", would have destroyed themselves.

yeh bring it on with some of the stuff ive seen in my 70000 hours of working on aircraft give our take a bit. the worst was done by an airline pilot. In fact the worst people to deal with are people of your stature.
In my opinion, the above statement is as good an example of blind prejudice as I have seen in a while. Never let the facts stand in the way.

The success of the Canadian system is now well proven over 20 or so years, but let's uses a local example. The most common category of aircraft to turn up new on the VH-register (or RAOz 19-) are Experimental Amateur built, with performance that puts "factory built" aircraft in the shade. As most of the builders and maintainers are NOT LAMEs, I assume yr wrong would advocate they all be grounded immediately.

In fact the worst people to deal with are people of your stature.
Just a guess, but probably because we don't suffer fools gladly.

Tootle pip!!

PS: Speaking of law, I will give you a tip, it can be very expensive publishing the statement that somebody is a liar.

Last edited by LeadSled; 14th Jul 2015 at 02:22.