PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amazing Spin by Airservices re. Lack of Radar in Tasmania
Old 13th Jul 2015, 05:24
le Pingouin

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by advo-cate
Come on, let Dick place his argument.

I for one have faith in what he does say as since 1997, when the last big change was to foisted on us, we did stop this attempt to protect the rice-bowls of ASA employees at the time.

Again, No Safety Case was advanced and I note watching the October 2014 and May 2015 Senate estimates, that #ASA still protects it's rice-bowl.

Need I remind you that the ASA Board made a decision on moving the Adelaide facility to Melbourne without the benefit of a safety case - Attitude advanced to the Senator's was that "...we can do it later and it really is OK anyway..."

Comments?? Le P, Grow, P lovett [I can supply you a rice-bowl if you wish!!]
Rice bowls? You do realise this is going to increase the number of controllers not decrease them?

Dick has been having his say for a very long time - he makes all manner of ridiculous claims that should not go unchallenged.

Where's the safety case for Dick's proposed changes? Things have moved on since the last time so it needs a new one. Hang on a sec, was there ever one in the first place?