PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar 2015/2016
Thread: Qatar 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2015, 09:14
Flying Clog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have quite a few friends who work for this bunch and they're bloody miserable. An absolutely dire place by all accounts, despite all the gold and bright lights.

I've heard their stories..

I feel sorry for them. At least the Virgin chaps on sabatical had light at the end of the tunnel, and had a bit of fun dune bashing and so on. And they were rightly chuffed to move on as soon as they got the chance!

I can't think of a worse major airline to fly for. Emirates is having a mass exodus as pilots FINALLY realise that it's all smoke and mirrors. But the unmentionable airline about a 100k south seems ok, for now.

Nasty business if you ask me.

AVOID AT ALL COST....

NB...

I ended up, 10+ years ago, heading to the far east as opposed to the middle east option, and for many years I regretted it, as I saw my colleagues getting their commands in the sandpit after only 3-5 years. Now, however, I feel I've dodged a massive bullet...

And another NB...

The number of deaths in the construction build up to the world cup should be a SHAME on the country, and they should be stripped of the privilege and abolished for any and all sporting events in the future.

What an utter DISGRACE.

Last edited by Flying Clog; 5th Aug 2015 at 01:44. Reason: NB