PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 10th Jul 2015, 10:55
Utah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Other options

Putting the company being discussed aside the good news is there are an increasing amount of options becoming available in the world of Forex trading, & as time goes by so do track records. I spent a day googling reputable managed forex traders & there's a few with 3 years plus good verified track records using well known mainline independent Brokers. From my 1 day googling I've come up with a few things I would not venture into any future investments without:

1. If you can not use an independent reputable Brokerage firm in which you can see everything happening & have control over your account don't do it.

2. Certified proof of past performance.

3. Risk versus reward. i.e. maximum draw down on past performance & stop loss insurance (50%-80% or whatever). This is a preference each person should decide individually dependant on their own portfolio.

4. Lastly don't just invest with one! Hedge your bets across as many reputable Managers as possible.

Although Forex is risky, a lot of the risks can be eliminated by doing your own due diligence. There are actually Money Managers out there that you can invest with who will do all this for you. I've found the top performing companies out there can offer up to 3% net return a month whilst ticking the boxes above & allowing you to sleep at night.

Like I said though I'm only a day into it but am quite impressed with what the forex market will have to offer over the next 5 years. It seems if you do your homework, minimise your risks by diversity & don't get greedy, you can still make a lot more money that the bank can't offer (3% per month instead of per annum) with possibly less risk than the stock market or property.

Good luck everyone!