PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2003, 11:08
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

C'mon W, you're getting as much "enlightenment" from Winstun as the rest of us are

Hey Buster, I resemble that comment - Winsie did mention that year, to which I typed a short 53 page reply. For some reason, it was rejected

Now Winstun, you really DO need to get your story straight, if you want to mix it with us BIG BOYS here.
You're a relative newcomer, so if you think you're going to be around for a while, and maintain any CREDIBILITY, I suggest that you engage brain (you DO have an intact, complete one of those, don't you?) BEFORE going to print.

You'd have us all believe that you are a skilled exponent of martial art(s) - just for the record, which style? and under whom and where did you study?
You have told us all that you are able to deliver Death, swiftly and deftly using only your hands (which I guess we can assume includes elbows, knees, feet, head, etc....but then of course you're the expert here!), however you NOW say in your latest epistle:
Considering my fighting style and capabilities, yes, I do expect this might often result in accidental termination.
Winnie........Winnie, you and I both know that people who are of the level to which you purport to be are able to CONTROL their skills, and that IF someone of the capability to which you THINK (in your mind) you were at WERE to "terminate" another human, they would be charged in the same way as a person who had possessed a dangerous....dare I say it...lethal, weapon.

My guess is you're a novice to martial arts living in a fantasy world, sitting under a cold shower in the Lotus position when you're not PPRuNing.

If you want to play in the big league, Win, research your sh!t a bit better will ya - otherwise change your handle to Caroma...everytime someone yanks your chain, we flush out a bit more sewerage!!