PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2003, 10:27
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaptin, not sure what your equipment, but personally I only consider anything over FL410 as high level. Maybe you would like to enlighten us on some of your ONLY 9 ATPLs…after all that was your question to me. yeah, thought so. Your posting doesn’t strike me as someone that has this much diverse experience. Finally, I don’t consider myself as tough, although relative to many here that may well be true. You apparently think so. I am merely providing free educational information to the aviating viewers. Yes, I am busy. Important? Well, I am certain we ALL think we are important in some way.
Buster, I am not assuming my or other pax deduction of situations is always correct. I AM assuming and asserting that we all CAN NOT take the real risk of failing to act quickly and forcefully (many, many innocent lives), while ACCEPTING the risks of incorrect deduction (one or few possibly innocent lives). The aim of an airplane terrorist operation in 2003 is not clear, therefore it is imperitive for all the peoples of the world to consistently expeditiously neutralize any such actions, whatever the intent, whatever the cost, whatever the life lost: a clear message to ALL that any aims by this avenue will NEVER be achieved.
but I wouldn't take out any QC's out of bitterness

4711, What is the basis for this statement? The basis is in all your exceedingly ignorant (and rather nauseating) banter on other NAS topics. You don’t need to check all my credentials. It’s plainly apparent to any fresh PPL ticket.
As to your threats to commit murder:
Give me a friggin bone!Certain you could find a cosy calling in one of Australia’s “quality” newspapers or tv networks. Big step up for you I guess.
You are also attempting to put my hypothetical statements out of context with your pathetic pendatic trivial attention to word detail…(see NAS threads). For the last time; my (and MOST pax, I believe) response to a hijacker(s) will be immediate and physically to the best of ability. Yes, this is my real intent. A full defensive attack opportunity. Considering my fighting style and capabilities, yes, I do expect this might often result in accidental termination. Wouldn't excactly be pre-meditated murder dear boy. Although it sure would be fun. If you don't grasp basic VMC flight rules, I can't possibly see how you would even have some basic knowledge of legalities. Now, in light of the current security situation, implying that YOU, as an employee of aviation industry, even with the fleeting and tenuous protection of anonominity, would sit on your hands in a hijack situation is extremely unwise or evidence of a raving pussy. Either way your probably gonna die.