PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2003, 05:38
Four Seven Eleven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, Winnie

You call me
an ATC that does not comprehend basic VMC flight procedure
Now we're talking. Let's see your credentials on this one to prove that you're not just an obnoxious bag of wind.

What is the basis for this statement? Time to put up, Winnie. Maybe then you'll get your 'friggin' bone'.

As to your threats to commit murder:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
making a public declaration of your intent to commit premeditated murder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very sensational, but very incorrect; never declared any such thing and to who
Well, how about............
Yes, if I were on the flight, I would have immediately disarmed him. Given the opportunity? Yes, I would have terminated him.
or
For the simpler minds here: what this means is there will be no witness to my real intent. As I am familiar with unarmed combat, and acting in self defense, I am able to "accidentally" make a quick and effective kill without any weapon.
In light of the current security situation, making public threats in print, even with the fleeting and tenuous protection of anonomity is either extremely unwise or evidence of a raving loony.

I suspect that the only time you engage in 'unarmed combat' is in a battle of wits.

Last edited by Four Seven Eleven; 22nd Jun 2003 at 07:53.