PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 7th Jul 2015, 22:28
anashimmy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

First of all, thank you all for your reports on your assessments before, it was very useful.

I did my assessment at Dublin on the 1st of July and got a positive email today.

My HR interview was no different from the others on every page before on this topic, same questions also for what did I know about RYR etc. As I'm A320 Type Rated I had some technical questions about it. The number of generators and anti-icing system I was expecting. But also got some more complex questions, as if the RAT had anti-icing, and what was the altitude limit for the use of the APU (I honestly said I didn't know this two).

The sim was also the same as usual, but I must say it was pretty difficult to handle. I was not expecting that. I don't recall anyone mentioning it, so I wanted to warn you: it IS a thought handling sim! Be prepared for that so you don't forget your CRM because you're foccusing too much on the handling.

Good luck to all and see you soon hopefully

EDIT - I just created a Facebook Group: CAE1520-AMS, feel free to join if you're on this course

Last edited by anashimmy; 8th Jul 2015 at 18:07.