PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2015, 22:20
Hanima

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the news here are really exciting! Congratulations to everyone who got selected for the course. Honestly, it was a much needed reassurance for me, with all the recent news of NATS sizing down on new courses. It is possible

As for the stage 2 tests, it's a little daunting that less than half of the applicants make it through to the afternoon session. However, with so many applicants and such a long application process, I believe it's better at all levels that they try to be more thorough in the early tests. That way less people are likely to wait for many months only to be rejected later down the road, and it also gives more confidence for people who actually make it to stage 3 to expect good results in the interview stage, since there aren't that many applicants at that point. I hope it makes sense, just trying to have a "glass half full" look at things. It would still suck to fail at stage 2, of course...

Regarding the stage 2 tests, I have only one question... do you guys know any decent/affordable place to spend the night before the test? I'll be coming from Spain, so I'll be going a day in advance, hoping to get a good night's sleep. No need for anything fancy, just looking for something closer to the NATS facility and with good prices, preferably.

Cheers and good luck to everyone taking the tests!