PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet DEP recruitment
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2015, 14:55
737 Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Count,

I agree with your synopsis and sentiments entirely. Time will tell if they fill their quota for the Summer schedule.

I'm sure they will be inundated with Rated applicants, let alone Non-Rated, as it is my belief that Easy is one of the most desirable companies in UK/Europe at this time.

I will apply, and I will tick the Disagree box when it comes to paying for the type rating. This will inevitably be the end of my dalliance with the Orange Brigade, but it is my way of saying, I'd like to join, but not at any cost. I am currently in a very good position, and therefore take the view (as humbly as possible) that they need me, more than I need them right now. I simply cannot afford to pay for a rating, I did that to get my first job (rightly or wrongly), but I was a Cadet and had no experience. Now as an experienced Captain & trainer, I feel I have a lot more to offer, and would be only too happy to be bonded to easy for whatever period they want.

Good luck to all that do apply... would be interested to hear back from those who do get invited for selection.