PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2015, 02:55
SSSETOWTF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LO,

Not sure what I'm supposed to have been drinking. I was just giving an opinion based on years of working on and flying the F-35, Typhoon and F-18 amongst others. Do you honestly believe that LM's business development folks have pulled the wool over the military, industrial and political experts of all 3 US Services + all the partner nations? And do you really believe that Egypt, Qatar and India (some of whom may not have had the option to buy an F-35 anyway...) have got it right where the UK, Israel, Japan, Australia, Canada etc have all got it wrong?

Is it not a smidge more likely that Bill Sweetman, Karlo Kopp and a number of X-Files conspiracy theory fantasists who don't have access to real data might be more accurately accused of drinking the funny stuff, or having ulterior motives such as self-promotion, exaggerating headlines to sell copy etc?

Wasn't aware we were in imminent danger of attack by swarms of Global Express. But while we're on the subject I'd highly recommend the Global 7000/8000 as a cab to go to war in if you can do it. Especially if you get the cabin with the 3 seat divan - very civilised. FTV-1 is sitting on its wheels now in Toronto and is looking real pretty.

Regards,
Single Seat, Single Engine, The Only Way To Fly