PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 5th Jul 2015, 07:01
MosEisley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone interested, I have another great investment opportunity. It is called "selling drugs.". It's a fantastic way to get huge returns on your initial investment. It doesn't really matter that it's illegal, the regulation and oversight in some countries is very lax so you can totally get away with it. Your customers will tell all of their friends about your product and ensure your growth. Eventually, you won't even have to sell it yourself. Some of your customers will want to sell this amazing product for you. Once that happens your have reached the level of "kingpin" and that's when you really start making the big bucks. From the moral perspective you are completely exonerated because doing drugs is a PERSONAL CHOICE and none of anyone else's business, especially self righteous and meddling airline captains who think they know what's best for everyone. Have you ever been to a party with them?. Soooooo annoying. But, break out some of your product, and boom, instant party.

You know what else is a PERSONAL CHOICE?. Bring a decent human being with concern for other people or being a total a$$hole with complete disregard for your fellow man.

Yep, I'm talking to you Michigan777, you selfish prick. I know your type, bitter FO for life, probably failed upgrade a couple times or made some bad PERSONAL CHOICES that will leave you in the right seat until you die at 65. A delusional republican drunk on Fox news that thinks big business gets a bad rap and "caveat emptor" for all the suckers out there.

Please change your name, I like Michigan. Charlevoix is lovely this time of year.