PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seattle Leader Down
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2015, 02:37
Kotuku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seattle Leader Down

I have known the gentleman concerned here for something like 27 years and I have enjoyed his friendship and integrity during this time. I log into PPrune from time to time, to see what the latest gossip is, not just here in HKG, but mainly in the other airlines around the world. I have very little respect for those here and elsewhere, who slate and denigrate a person anonymously and are not brave enough to put their own names to a post. I can assure you, that GL would be very happy to discuss anything you are concerned about, face to face over coffee, in order to give you the real facts and truth, other than what some you believe has happened. The same applies for the other folks in management and office positions in Flight Operations. Please go talk to them directly, instead of making anonymous posts here.

I know some of you decry those who have gone into management, however the system wouldn't function without them there, representing us and I would much prefer to have people in there, like GL, instead of some others not as suitable. Over the years I have been considerably helped by GL and others there, whenever I have had a tricky time about something, for various reasons and I have the utmost respect for them and GL in particular. They are very understaffed in the office, considering the number of crew they have in the respective Boeing fleets and when you understand the current situation more, you will appreciate that they don't have an easy task. I know PPRune is a rumour network, but some of you need to be more sure of your facts, before you make some of the statements here, on what you think is going on in Flight Operations and the Company. If you are not brave enough to say something to a person's face, then keep it to yourself.

Best Regards,

Peter Hay