PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2015, 15:20
Dodidi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am currently a student at Egnatia and having been here for over 10 months I can honestly say it is a fantastic school. The Ground School has a proper schedule and four dedicated ground instructors allowing the school to run three ATPL Ground School groups at any one time. The instructors always go the extra mile and will always give extra help out of class to anybody that needs it. The schedule itself is planned to best fit the HCAA exam sitting schedule which is only released two months in advance however Egnatia does make necessary amendments such as having Saturday classes to give students the option to go to a sooner exam sitting. The actual flight departtment and dispatch is very smooth and efficient with students being scheduled pretty much everyday to fly and there is more than enough instructors to cope with the increasing amount of students the school is getting. The aircraft are very well maintained by the in-house Maintenance team. I am on the Integrated Package and overall I feel it is fantastic value for money compared with other FTO's as the school provides students with free Accommodation and Transportation which is a big bonus as well as internet and pretty much all the necessities you need apart from food. As for anyone interested in Egnatia I would advise to visit the school before making any decisions but overall I feel this is definitely the best flight school in Greece and one of the best in Southern Europe.