PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 4th Jul 2015, 11:10
Yorkshire_Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not their primary trading account though, as you can see the balance is way too low considering the deposits that are being taken.

Presumably they are pointing to myfxbook as a reference account. I have a problem with this, as they are using myfxbook to try and establish credibility, yet what is happening in reality is different from their myfxbook profile. So where is the money? Why not have the primary account reflected on myfxbook?
They are using Mirror Trading and client funds are held in segregated managed accounts held within verified UAE bank accounts of the brokers, including FCI, not the company concerned here (and there no cash transactions).

The 4-6% account profit is, for some reason, measured against the total account balance which includes accumulated profits. You can see this in 2014... Gross profit in January 15%, reducing to 8% in November as the master account balance through profit accumulation grows. That's my understanding.

On myfxbook, you can see the actual monthly profits achieved in 2014 and 2015 on the trading balance of circ. 20k USD which is reflected in the segregated client accounts. Of course Econ101 won't post those graphs here, but to view them yourself, just click on the drop down menu on the right of the graph. If the data on myfxbook is verified, why would they need new client funds to support trading and payouts? I mentioned gross profits, they charge 30-40% fee on any profits achieved above certain thresholds, plus annual account maintenance fees.

I won't even bother commenting on the BVI = ponzi claims.