PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 4th Jul 2015, 08:47
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michigan777

"There is nothing impossible about +9% a month..." Yes, I agree with you.

"..making 9% a month is pretty easy and simple". That's where we disagree.

There is a fundamental difference between the two. I've seen shares go up 20% in a month, but it's not every month. So, as much as you might snear and ridicule those that plan on working to 65 to provide a solid foundation for their retirement, you should ask yourself this. If it was so easy to make those kind of returns, have you ever wondered why all the financial advisors and experts aren't recommending these types of investment? Or maybe they'd rather just keep it a secret and use their own money to invest and retire at 35? A quick look at the Nasdaq top gainers for the last year will show some interesting figures. Amazon and Aetna both gained around 40% whilst Netflix managed a very impressive 91%. Those figures make the headlines. I know we're dealing with two very different investments here but your mindset that 9% gain every month is simple to achieve highlights your ignorance of building wealth and managing it. And for the record, 9% is the figure that all the cabin crew keep quoting and banking on.

My only advice to you and others that may be invested in this Company is to follow Warren Buffet's advice when interviewed as to his secret of successful investment. He replied; "......I always sold too early"

In simple terms, he made his money and got out. He wasn't greedy. Timing is everything in this game, especially a pyramid/ponzi scheme such as this. This is a 'get rich quick' game you and others are playing and it will end in tears. Lots of them!

Harry

Last edited by harry the cod; 4th Jul 2015 at 09:04.