PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 4th Jul 2015, 00:07
Michigan777flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stone cold

Thank you for the great post.....if you did not pat yourself on the back....make sure you do it now....you seem in dire need of some ego boost!!!

I am not defending that place, or anyone, anything, to me it does not matter who looses and how much, as long as I am not one of them....this is most likely very selfish to some....but it is the reality of this world.

Some people have to loose, for others to be winners.

It just depends on how much you want to be winner.

Once again all you critics might look very foolish if this turns out not to be a ``scam`` like you have been proving it for days and days.

Once again all you guys who want to fix this place, and enforce the law, as they might be doing something illegal....if you are done with fixing this.....go ahead and fix all other issues as well.....speeding on the roads, inability to understand road signs, etc......I would enjoy you trying to do that.

But as most people are these days....you like to fix this as you can do it from your chair, not having to do any physical work......this is easy work......like what lazy people like.

Good luck with your retirement stone cold......hope you have to work until your 65......we need your knowledge of everything here for a long time....you are a highly talented individual.