PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 3rd Jul 2015, 22:13
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Heriguez ,

I can .

Just wire me your 20K and convince your wife,girlfriend(s) ,daughters,sons, their friends ,aunts ,uncles , step-parents , teachers ,neighbours , maids , plumbers and please tell them to invite those they know to join also .Once you can keep the happy family going and growing( you know the power of compounding and leveraging and all that , (I don't mind sharing the wealth) , I guarantee your returns for 4 years . BTW , how much do you seek(5,10,15% per month?) , not that this will be an obstacle , just curious .

I don't want to get too technical , my best buddy and neighbour ,Buffet doesn't like to give up all the secrets . You can find all the details on our corporate websites ,
www.weluvidiots.com or www.1kukuconvincedtherest.com . You will notice that we are registered in N Korea because Mr Kim was so impressed that he has provided full tax free benefits for the initial investors along with full residency status , plus 4 draws in the US green card lottery .

Let me know when you wish to start . Time is money ! Chop,chop!