PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2003, 14:02
Four Seven Eleven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winnie
4711, you might think I'm "a character" and "having a bit of fun". I can assure you I am NOT JOKING.
I'm still not convinced. The quality, tone, language and lack of intellectual rigour in your posts still leaves me with an image of a pimply 16-year old wannabe who is having a bit of a laugh at pretending to be this rabid, but intellectually challenged 'Rambo' type (with the obligatory 'covert ops' backgound).

So either you are:[list=1][*]A pubescent wannabe with delusions of grandeur, who makes regular posts designed to inflame opinion; or[*]A dangerous psycho, with an obvious grudge against Australia, any form of military or security personnel, the judiciary and pilots in general[/list=1]

If the answer is 1, then no harm done, except for the fact that you have, perhaps inadvertently, committed a crime by making a public declaration of your intent to commit premeditated murder. As a matter of interest, you might find it hard to explain how you can plan to "accidentely terminat(e) a potential terrorist hijacker in self defense, my friend. "

If the answer is 2, then there is reason for us to be concerned, as, under the wrong set of circumstances you might in fact have the 'accident' that you have planned and threatened.

Perhaps we could come to an arrangement. As per your frequent requests, someone could give you a "friggin' bone" and you could quietly retire somewhere to play with your bone.

One last thing: You referred to me, in the quote above as your "friend." In the interests of accuracy and my own sense of dignity and pride, would you be so kind as to correct this error.