PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 3rd Jul 2015, 19:32
Michigan777flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECON 101

From his comments and assumptions I think he got screwed over on a few occasions in ``investments`` in Dubai, and anything he hears about just turns it negative right away.....that is his decision of course, and opinion.

Also interesting form his comment is the following.....``the reporters that took down MMA trading are looking into this one``......which is possible I am not questioning that.....what he fails to do is know that facts......MMA was not ``taken down`` by reporters.....but rather MMA failed to pay their clients, and then the word spread, and that is how MMA collapsed on their own, and the the papers reported it.....I think there is a HUGE difference in what actually happened and what ECON 101 is saying.

Some of these guys can not be talked to, and explained, whether you have good explanation, reasoning or anything.....they just won`t listen.....they just hear what they want to.

Oh well their choice.

I have twice now explained that making 9% a month is pretty easy and simple....but again they just disregard that.

This company does NOT say that they WILL MAKE 9 % return every month....they simply state that the average expected return is 6-7 % per month......but again they missed that point as well.

The title of ``targeting crew``.....that is HIGHLY INACCURATE....from the people that I heard....no one has ever received a phone call, or email, or anything........so they consider this a scam....but not all the harassing phone calls that you get from guys who promise you a great retirement building scheme.......interestingly no person warned others about those offers.