PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2015, 18:21
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ken,

I'm kind of sorry to say this because I do think you have something to contribute, although you hide it well sometimes and seem more intent on arguing than discussing - to use your phrase "SIGH!"
Do you not find it strange that most people have no problem understanding what I write and don't come away with the conclusion that I am trolling, changing position, ignoring points, and/or have an inherent bias toward US products and against European products? While the same certain few come away with that impression?

I posit that the few with the mistaken impression are engaging in projection. In other words, they are biased and project their bias on me. My previous discussion with Beagle on the "Frankentanker" epithet was an excellent example of such.

As to "picking fights", I don't consider replying to posts that are directed at me, by name (such as this one), and often include personal remarks (such as this post), as "picking fights". I posit that your "picking fights" charge is another form of projection.

"rubbish anyone"? I have endeavored mightily to address specific statements posted in this thread and have even quoted the specific statement before addressing it. That's not rubbishing anyone, but replying to/rebutting the statement. On the other hand, the same folks who misinterpret and/or totally ignore/miss what I state have made several personal remarks directed at me by name, just like this post I am replying to now. Once again, projection.

And finally, I never stated, suggested, nor remotely implied that I was an "expert" in any field, much less "all those fields" as you claimed. Yet more projection?