PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 3rd Jul 2015, 17:24
You rock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Gents

Have done some homework on this

The company places it trades through myfx book, have spoken too money managers in regulated places like the UK.

It is difficult too put a dud website up but numbers could be fudged

further more the money managers I have spoken to have said that some are doing 7 to 8 per cent a week

they did mention that 9 per cent is achievable a month

Managed forex accounts have been up and running for some time but all the rage at the moment was Algorithmic trading

The gent I spoke too did mention and dare I say he was regulated in the UK that banks are at the moment are not employing money managers but more so guys that were capable of designing architecture that could provide returns at these levels.

I mentioned this group averaged 9 per cent a month as indicated on their website

I mentioned too him why are not banks trying to by the intellectual property behind these guys and his words were that no bank could ever pay them enough

physically impossible to buy the algorithmic trading platform

I am sitting on the fence on this one.

I did mention why are they based in the BVI, response was simply tax ( his words more companies registered in the Belize than there is in new york)

I don't know boys

I did say there is no mention of the owners and he did say that is a risk.

He did mention these guys are leveraged heavily and they were only leveraged at 1 to 3 where as these guys were leveraged at 1 too 200

Im not a supporter but someone whom has tried to debunk both sides

as I say my nose still smells a duck but I could be wrong

Still on the fence with the legs on the conservative side

Anyone out there with some superior knowledge with forex managed accounts

ps did ring Century brokers in Dubai they dint offer the product but they know it exists and becoming more the norm.

Can I ask could we try and debunk the product here in dubai before we completely turn a nose at it